We are an all-volunteer organization and are able to run on a very limited budget. Despite this, we do have ongoing expenses such as rent, utilities, office supplies, etc.
Clients are asked to make a small donation each time they attend a session, but this is waived or reduced if the person cannot afford it. We are determined to provide service to anyone who needs assistance.
HRF is a registered not-for-profit organization and all donations are tax-deductible.
How You Can Help
- We would love to reintroduce our program of live music concerts for adults. A donation of $500 will pay for the cost of hiring a musician or group of musicians to perform.
- If you are a parent or grandparent of young children, please purchase one or more of the children’s books that Geoff Plant has written. All proceeds from the sale of Geoff’s books go directly to HRF.
- If you know others who might be interested in donating to an organization working with people with hearing loss, please tell them about HRF.
If you would like to support the work of HRF, please consider making a donation. Here are some suggestions:
- Make a donation of $80 to cover our monthly electricity bill.
- A donation of $100 will go a long way towards our phone and Internet service.
- A donation of $1,000 will be a big help with our monthly office rent.
- Send a donation of any amount to be used to help subsidize clients who cannot afford to make a contribution.
- If you are a clinician, consider purchasing some of the programs published by HRF.
- If you are an artist or a craftsperson, please consider donating a work that we can auction at our next fundraising event.