Call for Papers and Posters
Eleventh International Adult Aural Rehabilitation Conference
Aural Rehabilitation: The Road Less Travelled
If you would like to give an oral presentation, or present a poster at this important conference, please email a summary of your
proposal to Geoff Plant (firstname.lastname@example.org) by December 16, 2022. Authors will be notified of acceptance by December 30, 2022.
The proposal should be a single spaced Word document using the Arial font (12 point), and include the following information:
- Title of presentation/poster
- Names of all authors (please do not include academic degrees or titles)
- Affiliations of all authors
- A short summary of the proposed presentation/poster (please do not exceed 500 words)
- Name and email address of person to be contacted regarding the presentation
- Preferred time for an oral presentation (15, 20, or 30 minutes)
Please do not use bold face, italics, or other print styles.